Want to join us on our exciting journey?
Seaways Kenya Limited is on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience and logistics services by innovating to make people’s lives less complicated. We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make an impact in a company with unique opportunities to grow and make a true difference.
We require a customs declaration officer who is fully conversant and trained in both simba system and the current ICMS and Kentrade system. The person should be able to to ride a motor bike and be fully conversant with clearing processes at both ICD and Jomo Kenyatta airport. Must be able to ride and drive in Nairobi.
1. Compiling customs documents for prompt clearance and must have a clear ability for attention to details.
2. Making accurate customs declarations in all customs platform namely Simba system, ICMS and Kentrade system.
3. Following up physical clearance of goods at ICD JKIA and Times Tower whenever necessary
4. Be able to use both motor vehicle or motor bike as a means of transport
5. Updating clearance progress through company CRM and Portals
6.Carrying out motor vehicle registration through NTSA TIMS system.
7. Must be ready to work overtime when necessary