July is here with us, and it’s colder than ever. Are you driving, or riding in this FOGGY time? Don’t forget to:
- Keep your headlights on always. You can also use low beams or fog lights.
- Keep a safe distance between the driver ahead and behind. Be sure to have adequate space for braking. Also, brake slowly to give the driver behind you time to note your move.
- Have minimal or no distractions in your car. This will help you concentrate on your surroundings and the activities of other drivers.
- Use sideline pavement markers as your guides. Optimize every available asset on the road.
- Always keep your windshield and windows clean to increase visibility.
- Ensure all your lights in the car are functioning and not faulty. If possible, boost their brightness.
- Be vigilant about people walking and riding, at times they can be irritating, but humanity first.
- Keep yourselves warm, eat healthy meals, and God be with you.
And just in case you need to import a car, visit our car imports portal www.garimoto.net. For customs clearance and other logistics services, kindly visit our logistics portal at www.logistics.seaways.net. You can also DM, call us, or WhatsApp on +254709925000 for assistance.